Bell KC7-CMR LH for karting
The Bell KC7-CMR LH helmet is designed with Lewis Hamilton. Bell Racing teamed uo with Lewis where the KC7-CMR was designed. This model was released in 2019. The helmet is painted so it is close to his old helmet design from 2018. This karting helmet features a red multi-layer SE07 2mm. visor. Also clear top and side air intakes, clear rear spoiler and HP helmet bag.
- Ultra-lightweight helmet featuring a Carbon/Glass shell
- 1185g in sizes 54 till 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 till 59 (+/- 3%)
- Based on Bell HP7 helmet, that also is used in Formula 1
- Powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total 14 air intakes and extraction channels
- ML Red SE07 – 2mm Visor
- Clear Spoiler already mounted on the helmet
- Non-fireproof lining for extra durability
- Homologation: Snell-FIA CMR-2016
- 54 (6 3/4) to 59 (7 3/8) graphics
Original accessories and spare parts for Bell KC7-CMR LH
Bell has put together their own range of accessories and spare parts to customize your helmet. The range includes colored visors, rear spoiler, front spoiler, etc. See more products here.